WWCandy App Usage Terms and Conditions:
Last updated: November 29, 2021
Weeki Wachee Candy Company
4142 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill, FL 34609
- The content of the pages of this application is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This application uses settings, alerts, notifications, location information and user accounts to monitor application preferences. The following personal information may be stored by us for use in other applications and websites owned and operated by us and also by third parties in business relationships with us such as payment processing parties : name, location, membership number, IP address and application use history.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this application meet your specific requirements.
- This application contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this application, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the application.
- Unauthorized use of this application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.